Welcome to the Krebsberatungsstelle (cancer counselling centre) Stuttgart!
Our services in detail:
We supply information, help and support in a wide range of areas, including
- work and financial options
- medical rehabilitation
- applying for benefits and grants (e.g. disability pass)
- self-help groups
- additional outpatient support services
We are happy to offer confidential support and assistance in individual, couple or family sessions
- dealing with the diagnosis
- coping with stages of the illness
- acute crises and stress situations
- problems in your relationship, your family and your workplace
Our services are free of charge and open to anyone affected, of any age and any background, during any stage of the illness. Our support may be given in person, in writing or by telephone. Home visits can be arranged. We maintain confidentiality at all times.